Home-Styling | Ana Antunes: My favorite stores in Miami

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My favorite stores in Miami

Sorry I've been a bit off this week but I was owing some time to my son. One week away turns into a disaster week after that. Such a big pile of work to be done, meetings, concept boards, and more meetings, project decisions waiting, things to keep up and I have to 2 makeover shows to record in the next 4 weeks.

For now I have to share my favorite stores in Miami where I almost had to be dragged out! Before I went I made a list of my American Stores and selected some to go on a little shopping stravaganza and I found some there. Take a look!

***
Desculpem a minha ausência nos últimos dias mas estava a dever algum tempo ao meu filho que não vi durante uma semana e confesso que depois de uma semana fora, a pilha de trabalho para fazer, reuniões pendentes, concept-boards, decisões, projectos para rever enfim... a verdade é que desde que cheguei já voltei rapidamente às 12 horas de trabalho por dia. Ainda por cima com dois projectos para gravar para o Querido nas próximas 4 semanas!

Bom por agora tenho de partilhar convosco as minhas lojas favoritas de Miami e de onde tiveram de me arrastar para saír de qualquer uma delas! Fiz uma lista de algumas das minhas favoritas para poder fazer uma pequena extravaganza de compras e lá consegui encontrar algumas delas. Ora vejam!


TRINA TURK Store - Ball Harbour - Miami Beach




I took some pictures myself...








Isn't this store amazing!? 
All her stores are absolutely gorgeous!

***
Não é absolutamente fabulosa a decoração? 
Todas as lojas dela são o máximo!















Some of the stuff I bought.
Aren't these beach dresses amazing?


the beach bag with my favourite pattern

the makeup bags

the Greek key pillow



JONATHAN ADDLER Store - Design District - Miami









I loved everything at this store. The furniture, the fabrics.
Pattern and all the stuff I knew from the internet was right
there... in front of my eyes. SWOON

***
Adorei tudo na loja do Addler. Os móveis desenhados por ele.
Os tecidos os padrões e tudo o que conhecia da internet
estava ali diante dos meus olhos. DESMAIO!!

Some of the stuff I couldn't resist...

the NIXON pattern duvet

the NIXON pillows

the GREEK KEY wallpaper I was dying to have!!
the ZEBRA coasters

the HAZARD coasters

the mustard

love the iphone cover

name tags for travel bags

at this point Pedro dragged me out of the store!!

CALYPSO ST. BART - Ball Harbour - Miami Beach




the store concept

love all the rugs and pillows

and all the pillows
bought this one for my living room

and this one for the summer house

Calypso also made a collection to sell on TARGET
stores and I loved all the turquoise stuff.
***
A marca Calypso também fez uma colecção mais económica para
a Target, uma espécie de VIVA ainda que muito maior e mais completa, 
e eu adorei toda a colecção turquesa.
bought the make up bag to use as a beach products bag and love it

didn't buy these but I wish I did...

and the beach bag... they were sold out already

If you go to Miami check out these stores because I bet you 
are not coming out empty handed!

*** 

Se alguma vez forem a Miami visitem estas lojas porque
tenho a certeza, que não vão saír de mãos livres!
até amanhã
Ana Antunes


11 comments :

  1. Ola Ana,
    Adoooro o seu blog. Todos os dias de manha quando chego ao escritorio, ligo o pc e tenho de ir ver o seu blog, so depois de ler e ver tudo atentamente, e que me atiro ao trabalho. Ja e um ritual :)
    Muitos parabens por tao bom gosto e simpatia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have named all my favorite shops in one post!
    Tell us what you have bought in these shops, i want to see all those fabulous things!
    xxx Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obrigada Susana! Isso faz-me sentir ainda mais responsável quando ando mais ocupada e não consigo ter tempo para fazer posts no blogue! ;)) obrigada pela fidelidade! Ana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chantal my dearest! Thank you so much for your ideas for Miami! I could not believe how many there were in your email! I basically bought all the ones I put pictures in the post. And I'll post some more tomorrow! You were right. That is an amazing city! take care! AnaA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olá Ana, ainda bem que voltou para junto de nós. Já tinha saudades doa seus posts sempre com tão bom gosto!!!! beijinhos e Obrigado.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutamente fabuloso!!!!
    Se estava aqui roidinha, agora então... adorei as lojas... quanto à do Jonathan Addler tb adoro tudo o que ele faz!!
    Adoro todos estes padrões e cores!!
    aii!! apetece pegar em tudo!!!
    beijinhos Ana!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cara Ana, que bom que regressou, não se lembrou de trazer um tapete chevron cinza, para esta sua amiga não? Espero que no meio da sua "shopping spree" tenha aproveitado para descansar, e namorar muito! Bem- Vinda!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You could not have picked a more beautiful place to shop in Miami then Bal Harbour. A CLASSIC, been there forever. WE have a JA store here in SF and every time I go in it I want EVERYTHING!
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Olá Angela! Pois em cinza não havia mas de facto são lindos!!... Digo-lhe que a minha shopping spree foi uma canseira mas daquelas que podemos estar completamente de rastos mas ainda podíamos continuar mais 5 horas!!! Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  10. Obrigada Ana!!! Adorei as fotografias das Lojas...principalmente ADLER!!!
    Que bom...um pedaço de inspiração.

    Beijinhos Isabel


    www.isabelpiresdelima.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I must go to Miami! Besides he gorgeous stores did you like it Ana?

    ReplyDelete

Comments here:

Blogs do Ano - Nomeado Decoração